PluginCMS - Took money and didn't deliver goods
For a project to automate communications with people who post Craigslist ads for our services, I found BigfootExtensions.com Craigslist Autoresponder. I purchased the product, using PayPal as a means of added security, in case something went wrong. It did.
I purchased the plugin, but never received the product. The links contained in the automated response emails were broken, and I was never able to download the product. I then discovered that the support and contact us pages were broken. I immediately contacted PayPal and filed a complaint, and had to wait 10 days for their process before escalating to a claim.
I finally heard from Eric almost 2 weeks later, who apologized, and claimed that the issue was due to the site being moved to PluginCMS.com. I have since requested a full refund 7 times and have not heard back. It's been 3 weeks.
Today, PayPal informed me that because the purchase was an intangible (software), their protection policy does not apply - EVEN THOUGH I never received the product! I informed them that their vendor was using their services to defraud the public.
DO NOT do business with PluginCMS.com or BigfootExtensions.com. Eric Martin of UseGoodBait LLC, a California corporation, who lives at 3168 Rutherford Drive, Stockton, CA 95212 - (855) 687-7267, is a thief.
His fraudulent websites use PAYPAL to defraud consumers and steal their money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "I ordered the Rose & Lily Celebration for our Cousins in CA as a sympathy for the loss of their mother. Since we couldn't be there, we really wanted to..."
- "I paid $48.00 for an emergency repair on my eye glasses as I was going on a cruise. Fast Fix in Valencia, CA removed the left arm from my..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."