PluginCMS - Took money and didn't deliver goods

For a project to automate communications with people who post Craigslist ads for our services, I found Craigslist Autoresponder. I purchased the product, using PayPal as a means of added security, in case something went wrong. It did.

I purchased the plugin, but never received the product. The links contained in the automated response emails were broken, and I was never able to download the product. I then discovered that the support and contact us pages were broken. I immediately contacted PayPal and filed a complaint, and had to wait 10 days for their process before escalating to a claim.

I finally heard from Eric almost 2 weeks later, who apologized, and claimed that the issue was due to the site being moved to I have since requested a full refund 7 times and have not heard back. It's been 3 weeks.

Today, PayPal informed me that because the purchase was an intangible (software), their protection policy does not apply - EVEN THOUGH I never received the product! I informed them that their vendor was using their services to defraud the public.

DO NOT do business with or Eric Martin of UseGoodBait LLC, a California corporation, who lives at 3168 Rutherford Drive, Stockton, CA 95212 - (855) 687-7267, is a thief.

His fraudulent websites use PAYPAL to defraud consumers and steal their money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to PluginCMS. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about PluginCMS.
Filing a new complaint about